Public Education Faculty
- I acquired my BFA in painting from SFAI in 1991.
- I became fascinated with tattoos in the late 80’s through the punk scene in the Bay Area.
- I got my first true tattoo at Lyle Tuttles tattoo shop by the old greyhound station.
- I have been tattooed by Ed Hardy, horiyoshi family, Filip Leu and Scott Sylvia.
- I have tatttooed all over the world. Opening the first shop in the heart of the Haight, called Anubis Warpus.
- In 1998 I opened Mom’s Body Shop and ran it for 15 years. I sold Mom’s and moved to Paris France to tattoo at Abraxas Tattuage.
- After 3 years I moved back to California , Oakland and tattooed around the bay.
- In 2018 I opened East Bay Tattoo with my long time friend Joe Parker.
- I am also getting MFA at this time.