- 24/7 studio access with onsite security personnel at all times
- Full-scale woodshop with equipment circulation
- Truck-accessible loading-bay at rear building entrance
- Digital Media Station and Digital Printing Lab
- Black-and-white photo darkroom
- Wi-fi access
- Woodshop staffing, safety training, ear and eye-protection
- Power Tools
- Sawstop table saw, with variety of blade and dado sets, jigs and feather locks
- Vertical Panel Saw
- 18 inch Bandsaw
- Pneumatic power tools, including brad nailers and staplers
- Dust-collection system
- Handheld & Portable Power Tools
- Corded and Cordless drills
- Large and small handheld routers
- Circular saw
- Palm sander
- Belt sander
- Handheld planar
- Angle grinder
- Hammer drill
- Pneumatic brad nailer, with portable compressor
- Variety of Manual Tool Sets
- Including saws, socket and ratchet sets, hammers, plier sets, measuring tools, carpentry tools and hardware.
- Clamps & Vises
- Right angle clamps
- Pipe clamps, 1-5 ft.
- Bar clamps, 1 ft.
- Small and large C-clamps
- Variety of spring clamps
- Small and Large Vise grips
Digital Media Stations
- (6) iMac workstations with Adobe Creative Cloud, Autodesk and other digital media application packages. Digital media lab includes:
- (2) Epson v700 flatbed scanners
- Laser printer & copier
Digital Printing Lab - Limited Hours
Two professional Epson archival InkJet printers. Printing at affordable prices up to widths of 48” and 17” wide on a variety of media. Lustre and matte archival printing media available for purchase.
Photo darkroom for black-and-white chemical processing. Three enlargers and two processing sinks. Dry darkroom area includes drying rack, lightbox, flat file storage and a 16mm film linear-editing station.